Career Transition Coaching
People seek career transition coaching as a result of job loss, burnout, or wanting to make a career change.
Workers will have, on average, four careers in their lifetimes.
After practicing accounting for seven years, Michael became depressed and was sure he wanted to make a career change. After going through our career transition coaching program, he found more clarity and strength to quit his job and go in a new direction. ”
We help answer:
- What do I want to do when I grow up?
- Should I go back to school?
- What is my next step?
- Where are good career fits for my abilities, interests and personality?
- Am I stuck in the wrong career?
Our services will:
- Give you more clarity
- Increase meaning
- Reduce stress
- Provide a road map to go forward