The average worker will likely have four careers in their lifetime.
“Taking advantage of The Highlands Program definitely gave me the focus I had been seeking for a long time. Thank goodness for the way it was designed to give such specific feedback on a person’s gifts and styles of work.”
JF- past participant
We help answer the questions…
- Where am I going now with my career?
- Should I go back to school?
- What is my next step?
- What are good career fits for my abilities and interests?
- What do I want to do when I stop working/ or retire?
Some of our services for workers in transition include:
- Personal Branding
- Professional Marketing
- Networking and Interview Skills
Our one-on-one coaching sessions help individuals:
- Understand your abilities and interests and values for career redirection, change or retirement
- Choose a match in colleges and vocational training
- Implement changes, suggest job leads, or start a new business
- Develop and implement an individualized strategy to meet life goals and personal aspirations and life balance
Coaching provides clients:
- Clarity of your personal and career goals
- Being accountable
- Having a support system to make changes
- Engaging in an educational learning process that will give you lifetime benefits
We have a variety of career coaching packages to choose from, and hourly coaching is also available.