Are you making the most of your career? Are you ready for a change?
While changing careers usually provides our clients with a new source of excitement and happiness in their lives – at work and at home – sometimes a re-evaluation of career goals with a career counselor is all a person needs to rejuvenate. Whether you’re changing careers or looking for ways to improve your current career, working with a career counselor can have a positive and profound impact on your life.
Call (720) 489-9409 to set an appointment
Career counseling can restore your happiness in your work and help you determine what you need and want from your career. The questions listed here are just a sampling of what career counseling can help you determine:
- Where am I going now with my current career? Is this the right time to change careers?
- What can I do to make my current career better?
- Should I go back to school?
- What is my next step – how can I make this change happen sooner rather than later?
- I’m not sure what I want to do – what are good career fits for my abilities and interests?
- What do I want to do when I stop working and/or retire?
Available Career Counseling Services
- Assessments – We’ll help you recognize and understand your natural talents and personal strengths.
- Education and Training – Identify and evaluate your best educational opportunities.
- Career and Employer Research – Learn what path your next career can take and find potential employers.
- Planning for Career Change – We help you plan for the changes in your day-to-day life that a new career can bring.
- Networking and Interview Skills – Learn how to succeed when you meet a potential employer.
- Job Recommendations and Job Search – Using our considerable network of professionals and resources, we help you find the job you’re looking for.
Call (720) 489-9409 to learn more about our services
About Anne Angerman
After an extensive career in professional development, Anne Gottlieb Angerman, MS, founded Career Matters in 1998. Her credentials, experience, expertise, and wisdom have helped her attain a reputation as one of Denver’s best career counselors. She is the author of Stress Management Made Simple, a certified Myers Briggs and Highlands Program evaluator, and she is a regular contributor to a variety of news organizations.
Career Counseling Provides Clarity and Confidence
Career counseling will provide you with the help you need to make your career goals a reality. Career counseling will also provide you with a clear understanding of what you want from your life and your career and give you the confidence to make that change. Indeed, the benefits of working with a career counselor can last a lifetime.
Ready to get started? Call us to discuss the next step! (720) 489-9409
Denver Career Counselor Anne Angerman Career Counseling Services